Every girl loves those long lustrous locks which never go out of style plus it becomes easier to create a variety of hairstyles with long hair. In this article I’m going to tell you how to grow hair faster within a few weeks with two simple methods.
The first method is the Holy Grail to grow hair faster and if you talk about me, I was surely impressed by the results. I followed this method regularly for a month and I noticed decreased hair fall plus healthier hair. As far as the growth is concerned, I did notice a considerable change in the length of my hair while using this method as compared to normal growth.
So here go the methods to grow your hair faster and keep it shiny, soft and healthy.
- Inversion method– Comb your hair gently so that there are no tangles left and then flip your hair towards the ground. Take any essential oil such as coconut, olive, almond or whatever suits your hair type. I suggest you to always choose natural hair oil rather than those mixed with chemicals.
Apply the hair oil gently to the scalp your hair with the help of your fingertips. Make sure you don’t massage roughly as it will only weaken the hair and induce hair fall. Do this for 3 to 4 minutes and keep it overnight. Let your hair stay open or tie it in a loose braid before you go to bed.
Wash off your hair next morning with a mild shampoo and conditioner. The results will be visible after 1-2 weeks depending upon your hair.
- Olive Oil, Honey and Egg- This hair mask not only helps in stimulating hair growth but also makes it soft and shiny. Especially for dry and damaged hair, this mask works like magic. Mix one egg with two tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil.
Apply the mixture onto your scalp and along with the length of your hair. Scrub gently while applying and keep this mask for 3 to 4 hours before washing.
Do this once or twice a week for shiny, long and healthy hair.
Few things to keep in mind when you want grow your hair faster-
- Wash your hair regularly, at least 2-3 times a week
- Swear by the conditioner and choose depending upon your hair type
- Treat your hair with love, never use comb or towel vigorously
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, dust and pollution, wear a scarf
- Avoid excessive heat, styling treatments and harsh chemicals